Special Cables Pvt. Ltd.
- Country/Region:New Delhi Delhi India
- Business Type:Manufacturer
- Year Established:1983
- Number Of Employees:101 - 200
- Total Annual Sales Volume:US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Main Products:Power Cables, Control Cables, Instrumentation Cables, Rubber Cables, Aerial Bunched Cables, Telephone Cables, Railway Signalling Cables, Telephone Cables, Thermocouple Cables, Co-Axial Cables
- Main Markets:Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Eastern Asia
- Location:2 Comunity Centre, East Of Kailash
- Operational Address:
Special Cables was incorporated as a private limited company in the year 1983 to cater to the need of industry and institutions for the supply of all types of Special Cables viz. Telephone Cables, Co-axial Cables, Screened Instrumentation Cables, Flexible Cables, Radio-frequency Cables, Compensating and Thermocouple Cables, Rubber Cables etc. We even met the requirement of our customers by importing cables for very high temperature applications as well as supplied PIJF Cables of 1200 pairs in the eighties.
Subsequently, for last 15 years the company expanded its Range of Products by adding PVC & XLPE insulated Power & Control Cables to its fold and have manufactured and supplied complete range of Power Cables in Single Core upto 1200 sq. Mm. & Multi-Core upto 4 Core x 400 sq. Mm. As well as Control Cables upto 61 Core x 2. 5 sq. Mm.
Special Cables is the organisation where the Customer comes First and the Customer is always considered right. We do our best to provide full satisfaction to our Customer. The Company is managed by an enterprising team of highly professional and technically qualified personnel with proven expertise in Cable Industry for over three decades.
We are an ISO 9001: 2000 company. We maintain very high standards of Quality, Timely Delivery, Competitive Prices and very warm & cordial Customer Relationship and have strengthened our name and reputation in the market to become preferred supplier to various leading organizations and industrial houses in India. We have exported cables worth millions of Rupees to Bangladesh, Bhutan, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria and erstwhile USSR.