- Country/Region:London England United Kingdom
- Business Type:Other
- Year Established:2000
- Number Of Employees:11 - 50
- Total Annual Sales Volume:US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Main Products:Telephone, energy, mobile phone
- Main Markets:North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Eastern Asia
- Location:Macartney House, 12 Gosling Way
- Operational Address:
Henobi telecommunications is a major telephone, gas, energy, pager mobile phone, calling cards, toll-free provider to commercial and residential customers in 11 countries strong. As the world deregulates there utilities services so will our services extend. Our services are cutting edge and highly competitive to all our clientes.
Henobi's outstanding services, competitive pricing and commitment to customer satisfaction, not only make Henobi the right choice for customers' calling needs - they make Henobi the only choice. The savings are clear - discover the Henobi difference for yourself!
Henobi provides a refreshing alternative for customers' long distance calling needs. Through Henobi's simple, honest approach, our customers know exactly what they are getting and where they are getting it from - a company committed to quality long distance service at competitive, up front prices. With Henobi, there are no surprises - no misleading fine print, no confusing rate plans and absolutely no hidden costs.