Continental Foreign Trade Agency (Wholesale Foods and Commodities)
- Country/Region:London Middlesex United Kingdom
- Business Type:Trading Company, Agent, Distributor/Wholesaler
- Year Established:2008
- Number Of Employees:Fewer than 5
- Total Annual Sales Volume:Below US$1 Million
- Main Products:Canned fruit,canned vegetables,winetasting events and service,African project membership scheme,Mobile phones and simcards pay as you go UK
- Main Markets:Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Africa, Southeast Asia
- Location:1 Kings Avenue, Winchmore Hill,
- Operational Address:Watford Way, London, United Kingdom
Continental serves as an International development agency (IDA) which is supported and driven by its' commercial and Foreign trading unit', trading in a wide variety of goods and commodities.
An importer, wholesaler, distributor and exporter of South African products, ie.Fairtrade Chilean,Argentinian and South African wine and other fine wines.Incuding canned meat & vegetables,canned vegetables,canned fruit,fresh vegetables,fresh fruit,nuts and dried fruits,liquor products, herbs and spices,candy products and long life products.WInes from the wine estates of the Western Cape, South Africa and other wines from around the world.See other products as well.
The Company was founded in 2004 but officially formed in 2008. Acting as an Agent/Distributor (Foreign Trade) and International Development Agency, we add value to your purchase and our customers are priority.
Majority of our profit sustains feeding schemes for poor African children in the Eastern Cape,South Africa and continues to help us find ways to provide for poor individuals and communities.We endeavour to offer hockey and cricket development equipment and coaching services throughout Africa.
Continental are an International Development Agency,trading in Goods and commodities with a range of various products in order to build community projects in Southern Africa.