Shenzhen UniMAT Automation Technology Co., Ltd.
- Country/Region:Shenzhen Guangdong China (Mainland)
- Business Type:Manufacturer, Trading Company
- Year Established:2006
- Number Of Employees:51 - 100
- Total Annual Sales Volume:US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Main Products:CPU,PLC,Temperature Controller,Touch Screen,HMI
- Main Markets:South Asia, Northern Europe, Central America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
- Location:F/4, AVIC Nanhang Building, No. 7 Langshan Road, High-Tech Park, Nanshan District
- Operational Address:408, 409, 410, Aviation Electronics Engineering Research And Development Building, No. 7, Langshan Road, North Area, High-Tech Area, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Shenzhen UniMAT Automation Technology Co., Ltd., established in 2004, is located in Shenzhen High-Tech Industrial Park. Our company is specialized in automation technologies. We have launched two series PLC with the brand of UniMAT and our PLC is compatible with Siemens but with our own intellectual property and core technologies. As a leading industrial automation product and solution provider, we provide the total automation solutions for metallurgy, automobile, electric power, petrochemical, environmental protection, cement, water treatment, new energy and other industries. We also provide products for packaging machinery, rubber and plastic machinery, ceramic machinery, electronic equipment, textile machinery, engineering machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, mining machinery and other equipment.
Based on the strict implementation of ISO9001 quality management and operation system standard and with leading technologies to upgrade our quality, we are committed to offering 5-year warranty on product quality. 5-year warranty means replacement within half a year and lifetime maintenance.
Since our establishment, UniMAT has been insisting on independent research and development to enhance our own core technologies. 35% of our employees and more than 10% of our annual sales value are involved in R&D, including core platform technology research, application technology research and new product development.